First, moment of silence and appreciation for all the game designers out there. You people are heroes.
Here’s the link to Mine and Manar’s digital narrative game.
Few points worth mentioning:
- It took us a a lot of time to come up with the scenarios. It took us a whole lot more to put the idea of the symbols to use. Google Forms is not made for this, so it was an added hassle. (No offense to Google)
- The name of the game is undecided yet.
- We wanted to have different conclusions for the different scenarios but we ran out of time. We put a general final conclusion page but I suppose we will be refining that further
- I can already spot some weak points after I’ve previewed the game a few times, but I’ll hold my judgement till I receive feedback from others.
- Some slides which were supposed to have statistics and information are empty, we will still add the data to them, but we know for a fact that this section will have info
- We’re still working on visuals. I do realize that the game lacks colors.
- Some scenarios have a conclusion which is kind of abrupt, need help with that as well.
- Also the call for action links weren’t placed yet, although we plan to have them somewhere in the conclusion